Pyramid Visuals' comittment to Web Accessibility
We at Pyramid Visuals understand that the web is designed to be a tool for all people, regardless of their language, culture, location, or physical or mental abilities.
We also understand that all people should be able to interact with the web and thereby contribute to it.
The barriers of disability should not be on the internet and thus we are doing our bit for accessibility by adhering to the guidelines as set out by the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) at W3C.
Features to enhance our website's accessibility
The following are features that have been provided to help make our website as accessible as possible to as many people as possible:
- All webpages throughout this website have been coded using the standards compliant xhtml 1.0 transitional markup language. and have been tested and checked and are 100% error free.
- HTML heading elements have been used to represent page structure, supporting assistive technologies that allow page navigation from heading to heading
- All hyperlinks should make sense when read out of context
- All images have been given appropriate alternative text, except those used for positioning and layout
- A navigation system linking to the main sections of the site is provided at the bottom of each page
- An easily useable CSS menu system is implemented at the top of each page.
- The site has been tested to ensure that it is accessible in a wide range of standards compliant browsers including IE 6,7,8 as well as Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari.
- This site can be navigated without the use of a mouse using the Tab key
- Hyperlinks and menu items have appropriate 'title' tags to describe where each link will take you.
- Each page has a text size toggle for 3 various sizes located in the top right hand corner of every page.
We have done our best to ensure this site is as accessible as possible while following the w3c guidelines, but it can happen that accessibility problems do arise despite our best efforts. If you do find any accessibility barriers that effect or prevent your use and enjoyment of the site, please let us know and we will do our best to address the problem as soon as possible.
tel: +44 (0) 1932 33 88 99
fax: +44 (0) 1932 33 88 88
Or send an email to